Sinus headache
I had sinus since last 10 days ... has take the medicean from MD doctor... Headache gone but a bad smale come fom nose when bending head forward nd back... Who is the expert doctor for sinus headache problem...
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello...... Ent specialist is one who examines sinuses... You better consult ent specialist in nearest hospital..... But one will not have bad smell from nose.... You might got confused with bad breath (halitosis) ... Wash your mouth twice daily. Clean your nose, consult doctor in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?