Sinus headache and allerg
My wife is having sinus problem and she is having very severe headache. She has some allergies also so frequently having nasal blocks

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

As an ENT Surgeon and Allergist, I can definitely help you. Please drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for a consultation. Use this app to take an appointment and use the map link to locate my clinic and needed, to summon a Uber cab to drop you to my clinic.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Your wife is having nasal obstruction and severe  headache. Beside these, you have also mentioned she has sinus and allergic problems. Now what do you mean by sinus and allergic problem is not clear to me. Please get a CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses done and consult an ENT  for appropriate management.

Severe headache after sinus surgery