Sinus blockage

Will the sinus block influence the memory loss , confusions and concentration power? Plz reply....

Doctor Answers (2) on Sinus blockage

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
Sorry, but that is a very ambiguous question. Please drop in to my clinic for a proper assessment of your nose and sinuses and I will be able to answer your questions subsequently.
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
No it will not to great extent...Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain..Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain..Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.