Sinus and hedeache proble
Hii I have a sinus problem from long time. I tried every medicines and homeopathy medicines but didn't get relief from sinus. So I want ask that can I get permanent relief from sinus and what type of operation should do for sinus. I heard that there is two types of operation can be done. 1. Balloon sinusplasty 2. Endoscopic. Please help me to do right choice. And please suggest me anything else if you have any options.

Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery is a time tested permanent solution for sinusitis for now. Balloon Sinoplasty is still in evolving stage.