Side walls paining
My mouth left wall is paining when I eat or open mouth and gums also on left side at the end. Some days back I had some infection also in throat some days back which used to hurt too much but got betadine gargle for it and throat feels healing- saw cyst inside mouth near to vuvla due to which throat used to hurt. But now walls of my mouth and gum in the end is hurting like I eat slow to not hurt it. Please suggest something.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...avoid taking spicy ,hot ,chilly food items , avoid smoking ,chewing beetle nuts , alcohol, take vitamin tablets ,apply local anesthetic to area ,have tender coconut, buttermilk . have lot of fruits and vegetables....if no improvements consult nearest physician they will do the needful.