Side effects of umwanted
Hi We had intercourse on 14 january. Her last date of mensural cycle was 4th january. She had taken unwanted 72 on 15th jan one day after taking that pill she was having severe headache and stomach pain for almost 3-4 days. Now she have lower back pain daily in the morning and sometimes headache. Now today she is having pain in thighs and vaginal discharge have increased. Kindly help us out on following questions 1. Are these symptoms of pregnacy or unwanted 72. 2. If these are symptoms of unwanted 72 for how much time they will continue. 3. If these are symptoms of pregnancy the after how much time we can haven confirmatory test .

hello, the symptoms wont have lasted for 3-4 days with iPill. Please visit a gynecologist for further evaluation. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Unwanted 72 would  have been completely eliminated from your system in 2-3 days max after taking. I do not thibk all these are symptoms of anything related to the tablet. Get it checked out by a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Side effects of the ipill may last for few days but not so long.        These are not symptoms of pregnancy. Pregnancy test should be done only after missing your next periods.