Side effects of Montek LC
In taking anti histamines for several years now. What could be the side effects of taking medication. What are my other options

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  As it is, this drug is very safe and can be taken. It ha two components namely, levocetrizine and montelukast. You may experience drowsiness , fatigue, gastric irritation etc but only sometimes not always. They are usually well tolerated. But you havent mentioned for what you are taking these medicines. It would have been helpful if you had mentioned it. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore