Side effects
My gynaecologist gave me tab krimson 35 for irregular periods for 3 months. Are there any side effects of it?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Oh yeah... it's has synthetic hormones which can create further imbalance in your body. It can have potential serious side effects if taken over long term..If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Navpreet Buttar
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi. You may be having PCOD. First of all reduce your weight if you are overweight. No. The pills don't have many side effects. The benefits are manifold- Regularise the cycles. Take care of acne and hirsutism. Provides contraception.