Irregular periods
Hi! My doctor has prescribed Krimson 35 tablet for irregular periods. How many months should I be using it ideally? I have used it for 3 months and stopped it after it worked effectively. I haven't got my cycle yet this month after I stopped.I am planning to start them again and how many months should I be using it this time and what are the side effects expected?

Dear Practo user, It is not possible to answer your query since complete history and examination findings are not mentioned. Follow the advice given by your Gynaecologist.