Side effect of saw palmto
Hi Doctor, I'm 25 years old, I am in Bangalore, I had hair loss problem, so I met doctor, he suggested for saw palmetto with beta sitosterol and omega 3 tablet, saw palmetto (500 mg) for DHT and beta sitosterol (120 mg) for to reduce 5 alpha reductase enzyme, I took for a month, after that I felt dizziness, I am not feeling any sexual desire, feeling like an impotent, I left it 5 months ago but the problem still with me, can it be cured permanently? Or i became impotent permanently ? What to do now?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  So are you sexually active or not? If you are not sexually active, then its not an issue. Just relax and stop thinking too much about it. If you are sexually active and you have this problem, then consult a sexologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Nothing to worry. R u married?  If not, then wait for some time. Do manual stimulation & fantasise, u will gradually develop better erection. If u r married & this problem continue, consult s sexologist at bangalore.