Sickness and body pain

Feeling weak from 2 weeks, pain in body specially in leg, irritation in eyes, vomiting tendency. What could be the reason? Should I go for tests or should I take simple medicines?
views-icons 46 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhil Dhande
General Physician 8 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

yes do blood test for typhoid,hemoglobin, vitamin b12 and calcium. Drink lot of water with glucone d powder or electoral powder Eat fresh fruits.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?