Sialo Endoscopy

My mother has been prescribed to get sialo endoscopy done for her problem related to tongue\salt in saliva.My question is specific to Dr Mahadeviah, ENT Specialist in Basavanagudi, Banagalore. Is he specialist in sialo endoscopy?
views-icons 17 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sialo Endoscopy

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
NO! They have just recently started using endoscopes at that center! You will find many good Sialendoscopy surgeons(ENT Surgeons specially trained in Sialendoascopy) all over Bangalore. I would suggest your mother get an inexpensive Sialogram first. This will give us the same info as a Diagnostic Sialendoscopy at a fraction of the cost! Then, if it shows Sialolithiasis, we could plan a Sialendoscopic extraction of the stones. Drop into my clinic Healthcare@BAsaveshwaranagar for further evaluation and management..
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.