Shrinking of left tests

After 6 months of accident in Nov.2012 ...car not directly hit me from behind but throw me down on my back near lumber& rolled me approx 7 times after that I face problem of shrinking of sac & testicle of left side.I done with X-ray all bones are all right said doctor.now a mild pain go through from left hip to knee?

Doctor Answers (1) on Shrinking of left tests

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Testicular atropy is a medical term for what basically amounts to shrinking or shriveling testicles. 
Treating this sort of atrophy is usually more about identifying and curing the underlying condition than it is about addressing the shrinkage directly, as in most cases the two go hand in hand. Figuring out what’s going on can often be somewhat challenging, though. Healthcare providers usually start by looking at the patient’s lifestyle and health history, then run a series of tests to rule out more serious conditions.
Consult. urologist...