Shrinking bust
I am maintaining my diet to have a toned body. In due course my chest looks to have shrinked and bust size going down. My weight currently is 62kg. Went checked online it said I can retain the size with fennel capsules. Is that safe? If it is then what quantity and for how long.

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Consult a dietician and have a proper diet with good excercise

Hello.... Don't go by internet.. It is put up for marketing purposes.. There should be proper evidence for anything.. It should be recognized by medical counsil.... Doctor don't suggest all these.....in weight loss all these are common.. Only concentrate on health ... ..