Shoulder tissue weakness.
My right shoulder is very weak also conducted a mri , report says tissues are weak. i took physiotherapy session for two months , but they were of no good use. my right shoulder snaps whenever i move it up and down, but there is no pain. but only weakness. Please help me

Hello.. Please consult an orthopaedician as he will be able to comment on this better...and yes physiotherapy you have taken for 2 months... but then you need to take for a longer time to see effects...please carry all your reports and consult an orthopaedician... thank you..