Shoulder pain both sides
I'm getting shoulder pain while I sit for an hour without leaning in chair,also while I drive my bike for an hour. In my school and college days while writing exam I got the pain. After I got into work in my office the pain was not there and that time I use to travel in train. Now for the past 2 months I used my two wheeler for going to my office . And the pain getting heavier than before.plz suggest me.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a posture related issue. Maintain a proper posture. Take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 3 days. If it still persists, consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Get CRP/ESR blood test fone with xray of any one shoulder joint to decide yhr inflammatory or mechanical type of pain and decide treatment