Shoulder freeze & pain.

My mother is a diabetic patient she has pain in her left shoulder from about 2 months. We did consult the doctor, Physiotherapist said cause is due to "Shoulder freeze" then he taught some exercises which is causing very much pain. So we are yet to consult an Orthopedic. Please recommend us which doctor to consult.
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Shoulder freeze & pain.

doctor profile image
Dr. A. D. Vaghela (P.T)
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Physiotherapist
U should consult the ortho surgen.. bt its better to take physiotherapy continue.. take IFT, ultra sound and hot moist pack and Sholder mobilization.. she need to do all physical activity and free exercises with special diets ti control diabetice... Hope c wil get well better soon.. Thank... Tc
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?