Should I again take ipill
My last period was on 26th November till 30th November and I've taken ipill on 3rd December and on 10th December till 12th December I had withdrawal bleeding and yesterday I had unprotected intercourse with my partner should I again need to take ipill??

Too many pills r not good for u
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
I pill for emergency only. Connect online to solve your queries
Hello dear user I think there is no need to take I pill as you had withdrawal bleeding  up-to 12th Dec. If still you want to discuss any issue chat me online on Practo consult app