Shortness of breath
Post vomit after alcohol I am having this constant shortness of breath. ECG, TMT, Pulmonary test all came normal and endoscopy says I have gastritis. Met multiple doctors and all give medicine for acidity. In medication from past 2 weeks with bland diet, fruits an vegetable but shortness of breath persists. Bloating after food but no heartburn or acid up to throat feeling. All seems normal except shortness of breath. Please suggest

Dr. Phanindra V V

Use shankhavati 1tab powdered and mixed in madeephala rasayana 2tsp with water once in every 2hrs.

Shortness of breath after drinking alcohol