Shortness of breath
Doctor Answers (5) on Shortness of breath
I can understand your concern.
What else does he have?
Does he also have cough?
And since when is he having this issue?
Is he a smoker? If yes, then quantify how much he smokes.
Repost the question with all the details or consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Probable causes of Breathlessness in night maybe:-
1) Aggravated Kaph Dosha and Vat Dosha
2) Bronchitis and Chest Infection
3) Allergy & Poor Immunity
4) Acidity-Gas and Gastritis
6) Over Exertion
8) Anxiety - Stress - Tension - Insomnia
9) Unhealthy Lifestyle
10) Unhealthy food habits
11) Nasal Block due to Nasal Polyps
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is needed.
*Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.