Short time ejaculation

Hello, I am 26 years old. I am going to marry my gf within 3 months, we have 5 years of relation. We had sex 6 to 7 times. Now the problem is, in each nd every times when we had sex, after meet her and after some kissing when I was ready to do the main thing like just trying to insert penis into vagina, I had ejaculated after 1 or 2 stroke means enjoy is finished before starting. But after 1 or 2 hour when we had further sex then it was okay. so, the problem was in 1st attempt but it happens last 7 times when we had sex. the gap of 7 times sex is 1 or 2 months. But after 1 month of our sex when we planned another day for sex, that time also same happens, I met her, kiss her and when ready to do, I had ejaculated after 1 stroke and that same day after 1 hour then okay. It happens every time. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Short time ejaculation

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Early ejaculation could be due to many reasons. Anxiety being the most. So first try relaxation techniques and distraction method. Then try to cut down on any habits like alcohol, smoking or drugs. This will help delay ejaculation. If there's no improvement then you must be investigated for any comorbidities like diabetes hypertension hypercholestrolemia. Treating these comorbidities also can delay ejaculation. Also any associated erectile dysfunction will also have to be treated. Medically there are many options like oral medications and topical creams. If the above conservative measure do not help kindly consult a psychiatrist for medical therapy.