Short height problem..
Hi I'm Shubham Shaw from Kolkata. And I'm short height compared to my friend. My age is 19 and my height is 5.4". I want to increase my height because I'm feeling very awkward in my friend circle. What can I do for increase my height as soon as possible with no side effect. Plz suggest me the best ways...

Dr. Suman Halder
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Kolkata
First of all height depends on so many things like your genetic inheritance, age, sex, hormonal level etc. If there is any underlying pathology that should be identified and treated. Please do not fall prey to misleading advertising now a days prevalent in the news media. Consult with a good doctor who can advise you and refer you to other qualified experts, if required.