Short height problem..
Hi I'm Shubham Shaw from Kolkata. And I'm short height compared to my friend. My age is 19 and my height is 5.4". I want to increase my height because I'm feeling very awkward in my friend circle. What can I do for increase my height as soon as possible with no side effect. Plz suggest me the best ways...
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suman Halder
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Kolkata
First of all height depends on so many things like your genetic inheritance, age, sex, hormonal level etc. If there is any underlying pathology that should be identified and treated. Please do not fall prey to misleading advertising now a days prevalent in the news media. Consult with a good doctor who can advise you and refer you to other qualified experts, if required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.