Short breathe

I have been suffering with cough from last 3 weeks. Consulted a physician and he suggested me for and x ray and blood test( platelet count, wbc count, RBC count..) after checkin the reports he said nothing is there. He told me that its just a fungal infection and gave antibiotics. I used them and the intensity of cough has been decreased but it didn't go away completely. Now I'm facing shortness of breath even when I'm sleeping. What cud be the cause?

Doctor Answers (1) on Short breathe

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and pulmonary function test to assess if it is bronchitis based on which treatemnt can be started. consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.