Short Breath Prb.
HI, I am having short breath prb. From last 10 days and it mainly creats prb. In winter season. Had same prb. Last year as well. Pls suggest some good treatement for the same. Some times nose gets blocked in night and also having heavy cougf at times. Pls suggest

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Could be due to allergies. Do you have a smoking history? From how long has it been like this? You can take a twb. Montek-lc once in the night after food for 10 days. Consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.