Whenever I touch any metallic object I get shock sensation. Like while touching tap, door handle, iron fence. It's mild Bt I feel it. And it makes spark sound also. But actual spark is not there. It's happening from past one month.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Getting a shock like sensation while touching a metal object is mostly subjective... Sometimes neck problems can produce a shock like sensation while bending or straining your neck- has to be evaluated.. Consult a neurologist and get his advice and follow it...
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?