Shock Sensation in head
Hi Doctor I am feeling electric sensation in back of head.While driving and Walking. Neck stiffness is also there. Currently on paroxetine 12.5 mg for anxiety. Pls suggest now having fever as well. Weird feeling while walking and having electric shock sensations in head

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

Get your cervical spine xray done. Also make sure you don't have Neuropathy related to Vitamin B 12 Deficiency . Get your Vitamin D level checked and than get back to me with the reports
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 41 yrs exp Gurgaon

Since you are taking tab paroxetine, you should not be driving. You must be taking these medicines in consultation with some psychiatrist or neurologist. For how long have you been taking these medicines for, what was the diagnosis. Anxiety is a symptom. You should discuss with your physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment without undue delay.