diabetes-icon
Shivering without fever
Dear reader I get shivering during mornings without fever and with sweating. I was recently diagnosed with high thyroid. TSH was 24. Can you let me know the reason for shivering? Ravi

Hello, your TSH level is very high, Normal TSH levels in adults is 0.4-4.2 microunits per milliliter (mcU/mL) . High TSH suggestive of Hypothyroidism, You have to. Consult general physician .Shivering could be due to thyroid problem , Low Blood Sugar Levels, Respiratory Tract Infection, Fluid Loss, Anemia are the other possible causes . Thyroid gland disorders such as hypothyroidism can cause body tremors. The thyroid is a gland that controls metabolism, or the amount of energy your body burns. An underactive thyroid or hypothyroidism can cause symptoms like shivering, diarrhea, and cold intolerance.