Shivering problem

Hello Doctor. I have shivering problem from childhood. Now I'm working as a team leader and procurement analyst. Though I'm not scared of something I'm shivering while talking in phone, when addressing many people etc.. I'm facing such problem which is leading to put down my confidence level. At time people tell me I'm dancing on floor. They tease to core. Is there any solution for this? I should not shiver for anything. Just coz I shiver I'm missing all opportunities in my career.. Thanks in advance..

Doctor Answers (2) on Shivering problem

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello dear, in NLP we feel that there is a reason behind every behaviour. Hence I recommend you to consult a cousellor in your city and get rid of this embarrassing habit once for all. All the best.
Dr. Nachiketha Chebbi Bangalore | Psychotherapist
Hello, for the kind of problem you're facing, you can consider attending a meditation camp that helps you understand the cause of this problem at a deeper level and deal with it. It is Vipassana meditation technique. The meditation centres are located all over the world and is taught free of cost. It is one of the very powerful techniques to deal with our sub conscious mind. If u want to know more about it, visit WWW.DHAMMA.ORG