Shifting pain in left arm

The problem started a few days after a brief bout of high fever. All the joints became tight and the limbs lost strength. Doctors stated that this pain would continue for nearly 2-3 years and advised me not to take any pain killer. There is acute pain which originates from left shoulder and keeps shifting without any regularity or method. It is very painful to raise my arm beyond 85 degrees from the front and totally impossible to bed in the rear of the body.

Doctor Answers (2) on Shifting pain in left arm

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
20 yrs. of exp | Noida | Physiotherapist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Gentle Shoulder Stretching. Core Strengthening Exercises. Gentle Neck Exercises. Avoid sleeping on affected side.. Warm up and cool down is a must. Hot fomentation.
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
9 yrs. of exp | Mysore | Orthopedic Surgeon

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You can take anti inflammatory tablets those are also pain killers simple ones like paracetamol till the symptoms subside Your doctor must have ment not to take painkillers for long duration