Shifting House during pre
Is it advisable to shift our house when my wife is carrying 4 months. One of major reason to shift house (within same city) is we do not have attached toilet in our current house, My wife agreed to shift but not so happy from heart to shift to new area, because she feels it is polluted and water is unclean. It is bad for new born baby also. She is suffering from gestational diabetes also.

Hello.. Its important to have good environment around you as its important for good health of you people also...more pollution means more diseases around you...secondly if your wife doesn't want to shift then emotionally also she will be disturbed about it..so better you both sit and decide happil where you want to shift...thank you
Better shift later