Shedding of skin on palms
My skin from the palms is shedding. Please see the attached photo. This is not related to any cosmetic product related allergy. I also have thyroid, but I am taking the medicines. Please advise, if this is related to thyroid or some vitamin deficiency.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Can't open the photograph you uploaded. But peeling of skin can also occur normally during summer. Apply moisturiser twice daily for few days and if it doesn't improve then Visit a dermatologist to know whether it is normal peeling of skin or due to some other cause. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com