She suffers from inferiority complex!
She's smart and unique in ways but is constantly whining about her flaws (unable to meet unrealistic expectations) and undermines herself. I'm worried she's got zero self-esteem, which would have a negative impact on her career. People calling her weird makes it worse, although I try to point her out that she's just a unique wallflower which has got it's own perks. Help me help her!

Hi there. Who are you talking about? I requested you to ask her to get in touch directly so that I can provide optimum support.
contact a therapist or get in touch with me online