She has injury mark

My sister was fall down before 15 days on road side.so she has major scratches in her left hand.there are several dressing done after that.and now she is ok but there is a big white marks are seen on her hand after that.so may I know which creams are best for that to get her original skin tone.thank u sir.

Doctor Answers (1) on She has injury mark

Thanks for the query. Post traumatic scars resulting in hair loss and irregularities in skin contour is a common problem. Natural re-pigmentation sometimes occurs slowly. In case there is scarring and fibrosis, medical management by intralesional steroid may help. Skin texture will respond beautifully to fractional CO2 laser. It may take a couple of sessions, may be 5-6 over a period of few months for a good appreciable result. There is a down time with the procedure and one can experience redness and swelling on the treated area, that will persist for 3-5 days post procedure. It would have been better if you would have attached a clinical photograph, so that the lesion could appreciated properly.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.