Sharp pain in left foot

I have a sharp pain in one particular area at the bottom of my left foot past 2 months when pressurised. The skin in that spot is very rough and touching it makes me feel something is present inside. Tried looking for any foreign body multiple times with no success. There are two more minute similar spots in that area. When I use my left leg as support for standing, I feel like my foot has sticked to ground/foot wear and trying to remove it causes a sharp stabbing pain which radiates to the lower half of my body. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sharp pain in left foot

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. It could be a simple corn or a wart. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.
Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and a precise treatment plan.