Sharp pain back abdomen

Hi, I am. 26 year old female, I have been having sharp stabbing pain on the left side of my back and on my stomach under the rib cage, it seems the pain is going from my stomach to the back and it gets worse when I try to breathe or eat, there is no such pain on the right. But it's becoming hard to walk or move with this pain. I also have big purple bruises all over my left breast and stomach ..I have skipped a period (negative pregnancy test) and the pain is getting worse, I am on Combiflam or I can't work. What could be the issue?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its really difficult to say anything for now. Have you had any trauma or anything? A detailed clinical examination and a few tests would be required. Kindly consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.