Sharp needle like pain in vulva
I am having on and off needle like pain lasting for few minutes in my right side of vulva or outer lips vaginal scan for lower abdomen and urine culture report is fine. Do not know what is causing this pain ?

The pain maybe related to local infection or any injury in the area . It can also be due to inflammation or vaginal dryness . More detailed history and examination is needed

Hello mam,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..