Shake hand and sex proble
Hello sir I am 30 year old. I m faced some problem, whenever I write or eat something so that my hands shake And am also scared Square Anger on the right-hand leg trembles sex does not want to give the right advice. please help
149 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Nihalani
Sexologist 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi.... Ur language is a bit difficult to get thru.... Seems ur hands tremble whilst angry n at other times too plus u might have PME....premature ejaculation.... These can be controlled well. Pls see a good Psychiatrist... Wish u a speedy recovery Rgds
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

How to cure trembling hands Why am i shaking all the time
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.