Sgpt level 128
I have siagnosed with sgpt level 128 .What type of vegetables and fruits could I eat ..could I take green tea also?

Hello hello you have mentioned about the raised sgpt level but have not mentioned about other liver enzymes are other liver function test... the common cause of increased levels are in case of viral fever..Avoid oily and fatty foods..No problem with vegetables...Thank you
Hello There, 1) You need a proper medical treatment for Jaundice. Dr Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines are very effective for Liver Diseases. 2) Consult Privately online-Phone-Video OR Visit Personally for proper management. 3) Avoid green tea, Oily - Fried, junk food, Fast food, Heavy, fermented, Maida, Chana, Rajma, Bakery items. 4) Follow Healthy lifestyle 5) Follow Healthy food habits
Do following tests:- 1) Liver profile 2) Lipid profile 3) Urine R & M 4) USG Whole Abdomen and pelvis.