Sgpt and sgot levels high
Hello Doctor, I suffered with jaundice 10 years back.After medica doctor told I have Gilbert syndrom so my bilirubin levels will be bit high so its not a prob.Now I went for regular blood test results are :bili tot.2.83,bill dir.0.46,bil indi 2.37. SGOT is 46, SGPT 73. Total chole is 210.any severe health issue I have?

Hello.. Since you have Gilberts I believe the levels are deranged..and yes your cholesterol levels are also high...need to examine you before analysing need of medications... You have to start exercising...cut down on fat and oil food...consult a physician