SGOT and SGPT Levels after Hepatitis A
I had been diagnosed with Hepatitis A in nov. The following are the summary of LFt reports: 23rd Nov Total Bilirubin 2.34 SGOT 56 SGPT 99 28th Nov Bilirubin total: 1.84 SGOT 56.81 SGPT 98.83 7 Dec Total Bilirubin 1.24 SGOT 105 SGPT 233 My medicine intake was udiliv thrice a day silybon 140 thrice a day rablet d twice a day as of 6th dec was the last day of the medicine course Can you help me with the interpretation and further steps?

No oils is main along with that most importantly you have to take boiled water. And properly Cooked food .
Consult me for more discussion on your problem and treatment

+189
Chat with a doctor
Since bilirubin levels have improved, u seem to have recovered well. However keep good diet protocol. Plenty of water and salads. No oily fried food. No outside food. Rest
you may further consult me for proper Medicines and follow up