Sexually week
..I feeling my self sexually week while doing sex. My penis didn’t stand properly. But quantity of sperm is good.

Do not worry it can be treated permanently... Take herbal supplement.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
be stress free and take good healthy diet

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+110
Chat with a sexologist
Not Worry Any other diseases Consult me online if you want permanent solution
i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance morning erction? any stress tension pressure about ur last night perfoamnce etc?