Sexually semen and ed

Imy problem my semen quality and quantity very low and ed i want a take use ashwagandha shatavari white muski powder and kaunch beej powder plz suggest me how to take how many long time take plz tell me side effect safe for kidney i treat pcshyiciatry last 1 year from anxiety and fear how many time gap this powder to m

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexually semen and ed

First of all consult the ayurvedic physician for right treatment for you. Dont take any medicines from unknown sources.
Cap Ashwagandha with milk can be taken twice a day.
This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The powders are not going to help you considering the details that you have provided. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. These tablets are self made and exclusively available at our clinic. Kindly visit our clinic or opt for courier delivery option. For further assistance, kindly contact on my cell 9270777731...
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Cell :9270777731
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar