Sexual weakness
Masturbation impact very badly on my mentally and physical health. I lose my self-confidence, feel depressed, weakness and very high guilty after masturbation with watching porn. I also feel back pain, neck pain, increased heart beat and laziness after that also face memory loss, difficulty in decision making. There is also some transparent sticky element discharge during sexual feeling. I also discharged within 10 seconds during masturbation, sometimes during watching porn. Please suggest effective treatment because these things impact on my life and career.

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+181
Chat with a sexologist
Masturbating is not bad and is natural replacement of regular, normal sex.But excess of everything is bad.Now as premature ejaculation has set in,you must get it treated before you plan to get married. You are diagnosed as a case of premature ejaculation if you always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration and are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time As a result you feel  distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy . Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed talking about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. For proper treatment ,more details are required regarding your condition.So please contact me in private chat.Best of luck.
Hi.you should know that there is no direct link between masturbation and memory loss. But if a person does it excessively without control most of the time they will develop addiction to it. And this people will be anxious and stressed out by the fear of getting caught by someone so chances of developing anxiety and stress is more in them.If they are addicted to this habit they might find it difficult to concentrate. You should know that to form a semen lot of energy is utilised in the body and in masturbation again lot of calories is burned, so if done excessively might cause fatigue and tiredness. During this act, due to excessive force there might be injury to the genitals. There are evidences which suggest that excessive masturbation might aggravate hair loss and it might cause premature ejaculation which will cause difficulties in concieving in the future. So I suggest you to do yoga and mainly meditation to have some willpower to control your habit. Try to engage in some athletic activities wity your friends.try to be invovled with your family which gives you a grounded atmosphere. If possible try to study in a library or do a combined study, just the fear of getting caught will itself might act beneficial. If you are still not satisfied kindly consult a physician for further management.

I have a sexual problem How to overcome weakness after fever Sexual problems treatment