Sexual transmitted Diseas
Since 2 days i m getting this symptoms Frequently urination, sprem discharge with burning sensation, very ichy inside and outside viginal area. Please help how to go abt ?
326 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It is possible you have an infection. Please see a gynaecologist or a specialist in skin and DVD who will also examine your partner. Often the woman experiences symptoms although the man may also have the same infection but without symptoms. Usually the doctor will treat both of you depending upon the findings. Please avoid intercourse till the infection is completely treated and use condoms diligently in future till you are ready to conceive. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.