Sexual related problems

I'm having self sex more than 5 years. first it's more but now sleeping time may automatically came. Now I am looking very lean. I don't know the side effects of that problem. But i was know i don't have a stamina. I'm having a fear to meet the doctor. How to clear this problem? Is this automatically solve while stopping. I'm able to develop my stamina and body. Please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sexual related problems

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
You are not having any bad habit as you call it. Loss of semen does not lead to weakness whether it is due to nightfall or masturbation.. Find out other causes for it. Take goid diet high protein and sleep well. Also Exercise.
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi

If you are referring to masturbation, it is absolutely normal & there are no side effects. If you think you are into it excessively so much so that it starts to become a priority & there is significant impact on other areas of life , then you may need some help. If not, just relax, focus on regular physical exercise, yoga, meditation & good lifestyle choices. Your weight loss could be due to a different physical health reason or even anxiety / depression. Please consult your physician or a Psychiatrist. There is no need to feel embarrassed. It is a very common issue Doctors deal with. Best wishes