Sexual problems

I am a 32 year old man. During my mid twenties I used to have a strong erection. But these days apart from NPT(morning wood) I hardly develop any erection. My orgasm has become very less. Please help.
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. i can give you only general advice. have a high protein diet and lots of fruits and vegetables. start off with foreplay and take things slowly, when in intercourse if you feel you are about to ejaculate, stop for a few seconds and then start over again. avoid smoking and alcohol intake. do some pelvic floor strengthening and core strengthening exercises. consult a sexologist in person for further help in this regards. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?