Sexual problem
Should I use Testoultra as my detection is very weak as well as libido also I can not stay for more then few seconds. I m 56 yr healthy men. Only one thing is that I take drink every evening regularly. Please advise or suggest any other medicine to improve my sexual life

Take ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem permanently.. Erection will remain hard.. To enjoy sexual activity completely .. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To be sexually fit completely.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
All MEDICATIONS have varied side effects. Contact on http://prac.to/drmanikantan for detail discussion