Sexual problem

My wife is getting infection after sex when we use condom. She has also developed boil kind of thing on her vagina. Also swelling on vagina which also pains a lot. this pain and swelling  increases during periods. Please advice what should be done.
views-icons 175 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual problem

Thank you for your question.
It appears from your description that she may have an infection (you said boils). It may also be that she is allergic to the latex in the condom. I would suggest you see a specialist in skin and DVD. Some conditions need to be seen to make a proper diagnosis. If the doctor suspects she has a latex allergy they may suggest some additional tests to confirm the suspicion. It is possible to buy latex free condoms though they tend to be a bit more expensive. Your doctor can suggest the best way to go ahead. One alternative is for her to use the oral contraceptive pill so you need not use condoms if you are both monogamous.
best wishes