Sexual problem

My sperm volume is too low,my testicles some portions is too rigid,am i need some medicine or operation plz help, any good clinic where i consult
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
no operations required.nothing dangerous.medications can be send by courier after consulting me.vaibhavlunkad@yahoo.com
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?