Sexual problem
My girlfriend and I had sex for the first time. We also used protections, for the first go it went all good. After that we took rest and gave a gap of 30-45 minutes. When we went for the second time, we didn't realize that the condom slipped and we don't know when, if it was while doing or after I pulled out. I didn't get an orgasm though, are there chances that she can get pregnant?

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

no one can predict if she is pregnant. only way to do is if she missess her periods then a get a urine pregnancy test done. that would remove all doubts